Today’s culture often dictates that a bigger penis is far superior to a small one, resulting in higher levels of pleasure for both you and your partner. But is this really true? You may not have realised, but there actually circumstances in which a very large penis may actually be detrimental to your sex life, rather than improve it. So, what are the downsides to having a big dick?
Your activities may be limited.
Wouldn’t you rather get straight into enjoying yourself, rather than spend time working out which position will work?
Some activities, such oral sex, may be difficult if your penis is too big. Your partner is unlikely to enjoy choking when they could be giving you the pleasure you both desire.
Anal sex may also prove difficult as the anus is delicate and can be easily torn. Your partner may not be able to take the full length and may experience side effects after experiencing the impact of your penis.
While there many sources of advice online detailing the best positions for men with large penises, you may prefer to remain at a manageable size that will allow you to try any position you please without sacrificing your partner’s comfort.
It may cause your partner discomfort, or even pain.
Although the sensation of feeling full is pleasurable to many women, others may be a little afraid to have sex with a man with a large penis. Don’t take it personally – it is possible the size of your penis could cause significant pain when inserted too quickly or at a bad angle.
Once stretched, there’s no going back.
Once your penis has been stretched, you are likely to have difficulty reducing its size. Penis reduction surgery was only performed for the first time in 2015 and has not yet become a routine medical procedure.
To avoid stretching too far, you’ll need to have a clear idea of the size you’d like your penis to reach.
If those downsides aren’t enough to convince you that a very big dick may not be the way to go, how about the fact a large penis does not automatically make you good in bed?
Your technique matters.
Truthfully, the way you use your penis matters far more than the size of it. When a woman sleeps with you she’s hoping for pleasure, regardless of size. To ensure this, you may wish to build up a repertoire of positions and styles that you know your partner will love.
If you’re hoping to improve your technique and ensure pleasure for both you and your significant other, there is a wealth of helpful advice out there that can help you achieve a more satisfying experience.
Satisfaction is the key.
Finally, try to remember than satisfaction is infinitely more important than the size and shape of your dick. Any woman you have sex with, especially one who is genuinely interested in you romantically, is unlikely to even notice the size – providing you know what you’re doing.
Your penis is probably fine.
The average penis size is approximately 5.1 inches. Surprised? While you may wish to increase your penis size a little, chances are you’re already bigger than many men out there. Instead of focusing on achieving a dick size comparable to X-rated movie stars, try to focus on the fact you’re probably more than adequate.
To sum up, there are both advantages and disadvantages of having a large penis. You should take these pros and cons into consideration when deciding how much bigger you’d like your penis to be.
When stretching or using penis pills, don’t start off by aiming too high. Set milestone goals and adapt to each size before moving on. This way, you’ll know when you feel comfortable and will be able to stop before your dick becomes too large for your liking.
Not everyone is happy with the length or width of their penis. Contrary to popular belief, there is a way to increase your penis size without painful or invasive surgeries.
Penis extenders, also known as penile traction devices, are a safe and effective way to increase the length and girth of your penis discreetly. We’ve gathered a plethora of information to help you choose the best product to suit your needs.
How do Extenders Work?
Penis extenders are a fairly simple device. They work by putting and gentle and constant pressure on the tissues of the penis. Two cuffs are placed on the penis, one at the base and one just beneath the head. Penis enlargement extenders are used to separate the two cuffs, stretching the penis gently.
The theory behind penis stretching as well explained at http://bestpenisextenders.org/ is very similar to the theories applied during body building. During exercise, microscopic tears appear in the muscle tissue. These tears are natural and painless, but the body registers them as damage so it makes moves to repair the apparent injuries. This is achieved by generating new cells, which in turn creates more muscle tissue.
Penis extension uses the same theories. Stretching the penis encourages new cell growth which, over time, can slowly increase the length and girth of the penis.
What Sort of Results can you expect?
Results from the use of a penis extender will vary from person to person. On average, most users experienced a growth of up to 1.8 inches in length and 0.75 inches in girth over the course of 24 weeks. The only problem with these results is that the participants in the study had to wear the traction device for 12 hours a day.
A second study only required the participants to wear the extenders for only 4 hours a day for 6 weeks. In spite of this reduced usage, participants still experienced up to a 0.65 inch increase in length. That’s more than half an inch in improvement, just for wearing an extender for 4 hours a day.
Don’t expect immediate results when using a traction device. While it is the only safe and effective way to increase the size of your penis, it doesn’t happen quickly. For good results, plan on wearing an extender for a minimum of 6 weeks. For the best results, plan on wearing it for a minimum of 24 weeks, and longer as necessary and be sure you chooce a high quality comfortable extender.
Not all Brands Are Alike
Searching for a penis extender on Google or another search engine can be difficult because of the sheer number of products available on the web. Here are a few things to remember when choosing your device.
- Stick to the Top Brands. Brands like X4 Labs, Jes Extender, and SizeGenetics are known for their top notch customer service and exemplary products. Most have years of experience in producing and perfecting penile traction devices, and are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- You get what you pay for. As with most things, cheaper isn’t always better. If you’re looking to invest in an extender, spend the money for a high quality device. Cheaper products are often uncomfortable, unsafe, and can warp or break under pressure, potentially causing injury to the one part of your body you really don’t want injured.
- If Possible, Look for Medical Grade Extenders. Extenders are used in the field of medicine for the treatment of badly bent penises (Peyronie’s Disease) as well as erectile dysfunctions. By purchasing a medical grade device or choosing a brand such as X4 Labs that only uses high grade medical equipment, you can guarantee that you are getting the best, safest, and most effective product to suit your needs.
What are the benefits of wearing a penis extender?
The first and most obvious benefit of wearing an extending device is, of course, an increase in the length and girth of your penis. This is usually why men choose to purchase an extender, but there are other benefits.
- Harder Erections. The increase in cells inside the penis, specifically inside the Corpora Cavernosa, means that there is more room for blood to flow into the penis. This, in turn, results in harder and more pleasurable erections.
- Penis Health. More blood flow and new cell growth means a lot for overall penis health.
- Increased Confidence. One of the best benefits of using an extender is the increase in confidence that will come with a larger penis.
A penis extender is the only safe, medically proven way to increase the length and girth of your penis. Spend a little extra money to get a high quality product and you can expect to see results in as little as 6-8 weeks, with constant use.
If you’ve noticed your penis is curved rather than straight, you may be wondering why that is, along with how the condition could affect your sex life and health. By understanding the causes of penis curvature, you’ll be able to decide on the ideal actions to take.
Why is my penis curved?
If you have a curved penis, there is more than likely a good explanation. You may have a naturally occurring curvature or you may be affected by Peyronies Disease which currently affects up to 10% of men around the world.
Either way, penile curvature can be fixed.
What is Peyronies Disease and how do I know if I have it?
Peyronies Disease is named by Francois de la Peyronie, also known as the surgeon of the French king King Louise XIV. Peyronie was the first to describe the disorder in the 1700s.
The disease occurs as a result of a build-up of plaque, made from fibrous scar tissue, under the skin of the penis. This plaque can affect the penis regardless of whether it is flaccid or erect, causing it to bend a certain way. While some report no further symptoms of the disease, others have stated it can be uncomfortable or even painful.
Essentially, if you have a build-up of plaque or a lump on your penis, it is likely you have Peyronies Disease. If not, it is simply that your penis has a natural curvature.
Is it okay to have a curved penis?
While there is nothing technically ‘wrong’ with having a curved penis, you may find the condition creates some difficulties during sex. In severe cases, the discomfort may render sex impossible. Naturally, this depends on how bent out of shape the penis is.
If the penis is significantly curved, it could have a severe impact on your sex life. It’s important to communicate with your partner. An understanding woman may be willing to experiment and find pleasurable angles that work for both of you.
While some men may be content to live with the condition and practise positions that minimalize discomfort, others may wish to take the steps to straighten it.
Can a curved dick really be straightened?
The short answer is yes! The penis can be easily straightened through the use of a penis stretching device.
In the past, there have been a number of so-called treatments for the condition that have proved to be not only ineffective, but also dangerous.
Drugs and medication are known for making little difference to Peyronies and can have unreliable side effects. Some men have also resorted to surgery, which may result in infection, reduced penis sensitivity and even impotence. Is it really worth the risk?
A penis stretcher is both safe and highly effective, allowing you to achieve a healthier, straighter, longer penis by following your ideal treatment schedule.
Regardless of the angle your penis bends to, you’ll be able to choose a device that fits you perfectly while correcting your condition.
Due to the fact these devices must be worn for hours at a time, most come with attachable comfort strips to ensure you remain relaxed and comfortable as you stretch.
Is there anything I can do to enhance my experience?
By combining your stretching program with additional treatments, you’ll be well on your way to a straighter penis.
- Vitamin E oil can be applied to the scar tissue of the penis to soften the area, leaving you with supple tissue that’s ready to be transformed.
- There are also supplements available, such as coenzymes and amino acids that can help those suffering from Peyronie’s disease. They can effectively reduce scar tissue, correcting the curvature of your penis in the process.
Is it safe to take online advice?
Yes! Penis stretching devices have been used medically to treat penis curvature for years, all around the world. By ordering from a reliable company, you’ll be guaranteed a quality product that’s sure to result in a straighter penis and a better sex life.
If you’re like most men, you probably wake up most morning with an erection. This erection, known in popular culture as ‘morning wood,’ may happen as often as every morning, or less frequently. Here are a few facts to help put your mind at ease about your morning wood.
- Morning erections are totally natural. These erections are a part of the REM (rapid eye movement) stage of your sleep. During this stage, the brain shuts off some of the neurotransmitters that control movement and some other unnecessary body functions. This is to prevent you from acting out your dreams. One of these transmitters, known as norepinephrine, is reduced during this stage. Normally, this neurotransmitter prevents erections by preventing the blood vessels in the penis from dilating. At night, when the body’s levels of norepinephrine are lowered, the penis is able to become erect.
- Morning wood is NOT a precursor of erectile dysfunction. In fact, it’s just the opposite. Frequent morning erections are the sign of a healthy reproductive system. The lack of these erections, on the other hand, can be a sign that there is a problem that could lead to erectile dysfunction. The presence of morning wood is actually one of the most accurate ways to determine if impotence in the bedroom is related to a physical issue or an emotional one.
- Morning wood doesn’t just happen in the morning. You don’t stay in one stage of sleep for the entire night. Instead, you move through various stages of sleep. The REM sleep stage occurs multiple times during the night, and every time you reach this stage, there is the potential for a nighttime erection.
- If you don’t sleep well, you may not see morning erections. You have to be able to reach that REM stage of sleep for morning erections to occur. If you don’t sleep well, or you take sleeping aids in order to get your z’s, then you may see a lack of morning erections. If you are concerned, look at your sleeping schedule first. Keep a sleep diary or invest in a fitness tracker that also tracks your sleep cycles.
- Low Testosterone can prevent morning erections. If you find that your morning erections have vanished, it might be a good idea to get your testosterone level tested. In addition to affecting your sex life and energy levels, a low amount of testosterone in the bloodstream can prevent morning erections from forming. A quick blood test can tell you if you need to consider taking testosterone supplements.
So, as you can see, there’s no reason to worry about those morning erections unless they stop occurring. If you notice a distinct lessening in the frequency of your morning or nighttime erections, make sure to talk to your doctor to make sure there are no underlying medical issues that need to be addressed. There is no reason to be embarrassed about a little morning wood; it’s perfectly natural means that all of your parts are in perfect working order!
Many men are unsatisfied with the length of their penis, the hardness of their erections, or find their overall sexual satisfaction lacking. Penis enhancement is designed to help improve the hardness of your erection, as well as your overall enjoyment of sex. We’ve gathered together the most common questions about penis enhancement in one place so if you’re unsatisfied, read on.
What is Penis Enhancement?
Penis enhancement – http://www.penisenhancement101.com/ is used to describe supplements, devices, and techniques that can be used to increase the hardness of an erection. This, in turn, can lead to more satisfying sex for you and your partner, as well as an increase in overall sexual satisfaction.
Not all Supplements are Created Equal
There are as many enhancement supplements on the market as there are stars in the sky, or so it may seem. A quick Google search will bring up thousands of options, and it can be hard to tell which is the best. Here are a few things to look for when you’re searching for the perfect supplement.
- Avoid supplements that sound too good to be true. Any pills that promise to increase the size of your penis should be avoided.
- Avoid labels you can’t read. It might be tempting to buy some pills that are wrapped up in a shiny package and labeled in Chinese. The problem with these is that you have no idea what you’re actually taking.
- Review sites are your friend. Take the advice of those who have come before you. (Pun intended.) Use review sites to find out how effective a supplement is from people who have already tried it.
- Look for good money-back guarantees. A good money-back guarantee is a great way to try out a new product, without risking any of your hard earned cash.
- Don’t hesitate to call. Most sites will have a way for you to contact someone in their customer service department. If you have any questions or concerns about a product, don’t hesitate to call.
- Pay attention to the ingredients. Make sure that the ingredients in your supplement of choice don’t pose any risk of allergic reaction, or interaction with any medications that you are currently taking.
Sexual Enhancement Devices: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Penis enhancement devices usually fall into two categories: penis extenders and vacuum pumps. Penis extenders are medical devices that use gentle pressure to stretch the penis, encouraging increased blood flow and new cell growth. Over time, these extenders can even be used to increase the length and girth of the penis.
Vacuum pumps, on the other hand, are designed to increase the hardness of your erection in the short term. They rely on air or water assisted vacuum tubes to draw extra blood into the penis. Vacuum pumps do carry a bit of risk though. It is possible, especially with air assisted pumps, to ‘over pump.’ Instead of a hard erection, you may find yourself left with a soft, spongy, purple penis that is painful to the touch and may require a trip to the doctor. Over pumping can cause the small blood vessels and capillaries under the skin to burst, releasing the blood into the surrounding tissue.
A Few Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
There are a few ways to increase the hardness of your penis without relying on expensive supplements or uncomfortable devices. Here are a few tips and tricks that we’ve collected for you.
- Ditch the Smokes. Smoking is bad for your health. It’s also bad for your sex life. Studies have shown that smoker’s penises are smaller than non-smokers. Additionally, smoking is known to cause impotence, because the chemicals in cigarettes damage the blood vessels and penile tissues that carry the blood necessary to make your erection possible.
- Get Snipped. Studies have shown that getting a vasectomy or other form of permanent birth control can increase the hardness of your erection as well as overall sexual satisfaction. One of the biggest issues that some men have is anxiety due to the possibility of birth control failure. A vasectomy reduces or eliminates that risk.
- Lose Weight. That beer gut is preventing your penis from achieving its rightful glory. Obesity actually makes the penis appear smaller than it actually is, preventing it from achieving full hardness during an erection. Losing weight will also increase your confidence and overall satisfaction.
Penis enhancement is possible, through the use of supplements, medical devices or other techniques. Do some research and take the time to decide which path is right for you.
There are thousands of products on the market that claim to increase the length and girth of your penis, but do any of them actually work? Or are penis lengthening techniques just a modern day snake oil?
If you’re looking to increase the size of your penis, there is only one safe and effective way to accomplish those gains: penis stretching. There are three different ways to stretch your penis: extenders (also known as traction devices), vacuuming assisted devices, and stretching exercises.
The safest and most effective tool for increasing the size of your penis is the extender or penile traction device. These devices add a gentle stretching tension to the penis. When worn over an extended period of time (up to 12 hours a day, for a minimum of 6 weeks), these devices create micro tears in the tissues of the penis, similar to those that appear in muscles during exercise. The presence of these tears encourages the body to generate new cells and new tissue in the affected areas. Over time, this accumulation of new tissues can increase the length and girth of the penis.
Vacuum Assisted Devices
Vacuum assisted devices, known colloquially as penis pumps, are another way to increase the size of the penis. These devices create a vacuum around the penis, drawing more blood into the penis. Not only can this result in harder and more pleasurable erections, the additional blood can encourage healthy cell growth in the penis. When used correctly, a vacuum assisted device can slowly increase the size of the penis.
Vacuum devices should be used carefully though. Air-assisted pumps can be ‘over pumped, ‘causing the small blood vessels in the penis to burst resulting in a soft, spongy erection that is often an unpleasant purple color. In extreme cases, it can require a trip to the doctor to treat. Water assisted pumps remove some of the danger of over pumping, but they should still be used with care.
Penis Stretching Exercises
Penis stretching exercises are, as their name suggests, a series of exercises designed to slowly increase the length and girth of the penis. These exercises are designed to stimulate the same cell growth that using a penis extender or penis pump can do, without the need for purchasing a device. They are mildly effective when performed on a regular basis, but cannot provide the same sort of results that a vacuum assisted device or penis extender would be able to accomplish. They can be a good way to maintain your current results if you are away from your penis stretching devices, though.
Penis stretching is possible, but the results take time. With constant use, you should see some results within 6 weeks. Studies have shown that, when using a penis extender, patients experience the best results while wearing the device for 10-12 hours a day for 24 weeks. For many average users, this isn’t a feasible schedule. Just make sure that, whichever technique you choose, you follow all instructions and use the devices carefully.
Stamina, or the ability to last in the bedroom, is something that many people desire to improve. The primary problem is that there is no fool-proof way to increase sexual stamina over time, but there are some techniques that you can employ to help improve your overall stamina and sexual satisfactions. Here are a few things to try out if you’re not satisfied with the amount of time you’re spending in the bedroom.
Time is Of the Essence
A lot of men think that their stamina is lacking if they’re not spending 30 minutes to an hour thrusting away. This is an enormous myth that needs to be debunked right now. The Journal of Sexual Medicine conducted a study that concluded that the optimal time for sex was between 3 and 13 minutes. T he average couple spent only 7.3 minutes on vaginal intercourse. This doesn’t include foreplay, which will be discussed in a moment.
Don’t Neglect your Foreplay
Foreplay is essential to a healthy and satisfying sexual relationship. Not only does it help the woman prepare for penetration by producing natural lubricant, it makes both parties more likely to reach orgasm by increasing the overall sensuality of the situation. Again, just thrusting away isn’t going to get it done, at least not for her. Spend some time exploring each other’s bodies and turning each other on before you get down to the deed. You’ll find that your overall experience is much more satisfying and you’ll think less about the amount of time you spend actually having sex.
Look into Sexual Performance Tools
The FDA recently improved a topical medication designed to aid men who suffer from early ejaculation. It absorbs into the skin of the penis and affects the nerves that control ejaculation rather than simply numbing the entire penis like a lot of over the counter products do. This allows you to enjoy the sensations of sex without worrying about ejaculating too soon. It is currently only available by prescription so it will require a trip to your doctor to obtain it.
When all else fails, masturbate!
Masturbation is a great tool for increasing your sexual stamina.
For many men, the more you masturbate, the longer it will take for you to ejaculate.
If you cum quickly even when taking care of things yourself, consider using the stop-start method. This method consists of stimulating yourself until you are close to an orgasm, then allowing yourself to calm down slowly. Continue this method to learn your responses to each level of arousal. This self-stimulation also tends to make men more confident in the bedroom, so it’s a win-win situation.
If you’re not satisfied with your sexual stamina, you are not alone. Don’t think that you’re condemned to a life of quickies though. Spend some time learning your own reactions and responses before you step into the bedroom. You’ll find that both you and your partner will get more out of your sessions together.