Category Archives: Stronger Erection
If you’re like most men, you probably wake up most morning with an erection. This erection, known in popular culture as ‘morning wood,’ may happen as often as every morning, or less frequently. Here are a few facts to help put your mind at ease about your morning wood.
- Morning erections are totally natural. These erections are a part of the REM (rapid eye movement) stage of your sleep. During this stage, the brain shuts off some of the neurotransmitters that control movement and some other unnecessary body functions. This is to prevent you from acting out your dreams. One of these transmitters, known as norepinephrine, is reduced during this stage. Normally, this neurotransmitter prevents erections by preventing the blood vessels in the penis from dilating. At night, when the body’s levels of norepinephrine are lowered, the penis is able to become erect.
- Morning wood is NOT a precursor of erectile dysfunction. In fact, it’s just the opposite. Frequent morning erections are the sign of a healthy reproductive system. The lack of these erections, on the other hand, can be a sign that there is a problem that could lead to erectile dysfunction. The presence of morning wood is actually one of the most accurate ways to determine if impotence in the bedroom is related to a physical issue or an emotional one.
- Morning wood doesn’t just happen in the morning. You don’t stay in one stage of sleep for the entire night. Instead, you move through various stages of sleep. The REM sleep stage occurs multiple times during the night, and every time you reach this stage, there is the potential for a nighttime erection.
- If you don’t sleep well, you may not see morning erections. You have to be able to reach that REM stage of sleep for morning erections to occur. If you don’t sleep well, or you take sleeping aids in order to get your z’s, then you may see a lack of morning erections. If you are concerned, look at your sleeping schedule first. Keep a sleep diary or invest in a fitness tracker that also tracks your sleep cycles.
- Low Testosterone can prevent morning erections. If you find that your morning erections have vanished, it might be a good idea to get your testosterone level tested. In addition to affecting your sex life and energy levels, a low amount of testosterone in the bloodstream can prevent morning erections from forming. A quick blood test can tell you if you need to consider taking testosterone supplements.
So, as you can see, there’s no reason to worry about those morning erections unless they stop occurring. If you notice a distinct lessening in the frequency of your morning or nighttime erections, make sure to talk to your doctor to make sure there are no underlying medical issues that need to be addressed. There is no reason to be embarrassed about a little morning wood; it’s perfectly natural means that all of your parts are in perfect working order!
Many men are unsatisfied with the length of their penis, the hardness of their erections, or find their overall sexual satisfaction lacking. Penis enhancement is designed to help improve the hardness of your erection, as well as your overall enjoyment of sex. We’ve gathered together the most common questions about penis enhancement in one place so if you’re unsatisfied, read on.
What is Penis Enhancement?
Penis enhancement – http://www.penisenhancement101.com/ is used to describe supplements, devices, and techniques that can be used to increase the hardness of an erection. This, in turn, can lead to more satisfying sex for you and your partner, as well as an increase in overall sexual satisfaction.
Not all Supplements are Created Equal
There are as many enhancement supplements on the market as there are stars in the sky, or so it may seem. A quick Google search will bring up thousands of options, and it can be hard to tell which is the best. Here are a few things to look for when you’re searching for the perfect supplement.
- Avoid supplements that sound too good to be true. Any pills that promise to increase the size of your penis should be avoided.
- Avoid labels you can’t read. It might be tempting to buy some pills that are wrapped up in a shiny package and labeled in Chinese. The problem with these is that you have no idea what you’re actually taking.
- Review sites are your friend. Take the advice of those who have come before you. (Pun intended.) Use review sites to find out how effective a supplement is from people who have already tried it.
- Look for good money-back guarantees. A good money-back guarantee is a great way to try out a new product, without risking any of your hard earned cash.
- Don’t hesitate to call. Most sites will have a way for you to contact someone in their customer service department. If you have any questions or concerns about a product, don’t hesitate to call.
- Pay attention to the ingredients. Make sure that the ingredients in your supplement of choice don’t pose any risk of allergic reaction, or interaction with any medications that you are currently taking.
Sexual Enhancement Devices: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Penis enhancement devices usually fall into two categories: penis extenders and vacuum pumps. Penis extenders are medical devices that use gentle pressure to stretch the penis, encouraging increased blood flow and new cell growth. Over time, these extenders can even be used to increase the length and girth of the penis.
Vacuum pumps, on the other hand, are designed to increase the hardness of your erection in the short term. They rely on air or water assisted vacuum tubes to draw extra blood into the penis. Vacuum pumps do carry a bit of risk though. It is possible, especially with air assisted pumps, to ‘over pump.’ Instead of a hard erection, you may find yourself left with a soft, spongy, purple penis that is painful to the touch and may require a trip to the doctor. Over pumping can cause the small blood vessels and capillaries under the skin to burst, releasing the blood into the surrounding tissue.
A Few Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
There are a few ways to increase the hardness of your penis without relying on expensive supplements or uncomfortable devices. Here are a few tips and tricks that we’ve collected for you.
- Ditch the Smokes. Smoking is bad for your health. It’s also bad for your sex life. Studies have shown that smoker’s penises are smaller than non-smokers. Additionally, smoking is known to cause impotence, because the chemicals in cigarettes damage the blood vessels and penile tissues that carry the blood necessary to make your erection possible.
- Get Snipped. Studies have shown that getting a vasectomy or other form of permanent birth control can increase the hardness of your erection as well as overall sexual satisfaction. One of the biggest issues that some men have is anxiety due to the possibility of birth control failure. A vasectomy reduces or eliminates that risk.
- Lose Weight. That beer gut is preventing your penis from achieving its rightful glory. Obesity actually makes the penis appear smaller than it actually is, preventing it from achieving full hardness during an erection. Losing weight will also increase your confidence and overall satisfaction.
Penis enhancement is possible, through the use of supplements, medical devices or other techniques. Do some research and take the time to decide which path is right for you.
Stamina, or the ability to last in the bedroom, is something that many people desire to improve. The primary problem is that there is no fool-proof way to increase sexual stamina over time, but there are some techniques that you can employ to help improve your overall stamina and sexual satisfactions. Here are a few things to try out if you’re not satisfied with the amount of time you’re spending in the bedroom.
Time is Of the Essence
A lot of men think that their stamina is lacking if they’re not spending 30 minutes to an hour thrusting away. This is an enormous myth that needs to be debunked right now. The Journal of Sexual Medicine conducted a study that concluded that the optimal time for sex was between 3 and 13 minutes. T he average couple spent only 7.3 minutes on vaginal intercourse. This doesn’t include foreplay, which will be discussed in a moment.
Don’t Neglect your Foreplay
Foreplay is essential to a healthy and satisfying sexual relationship. Not only does it help the woman prepare for penetration by producing natural lubricant, it makes both parties more likely to reach orgasm by increasing the overall sensuality of the situation. Again, just thrusting away isn’t going to get it done, at least not for her. Spend some time exploring each other’s bodies and turning each other on before you get down to the deed. You’ll find that your overall experience is much more satisfying and you’ll think less about the amount of time you spend actually having sex.
Look into Sexual Performance Tools
The FDA recently improved a topical medication designed to aid men who suffer from early ejaculation. It absorbs into the skin of the penis and affects the nerves that control ejaculation rather than simply numbing the entire penis like a lot of over the counter products do. This allows you to enjoy the sensations of sex without worrying about ejaculating too soon. It is currently only available by prescription so it will require a trip to your doctor to obtain it.
When all else fails, masturbate!
Masturbation is a great tool for increasing your sexual stamina.
For many men, the more you masturbate, the longer it will take for you to ejaculate.
If you cum quickly even when taking care of things yourself, consider using the stop-start method. This method consists of stimulating yourself until you are close to an orgasm, then allowing yourself to calm down slowly. Continue this method to learn your responses to each level of arousal. This self-stimulation also tends to make men more confident in the bedroom, so it’s a win-win situation.
If you’re not satisfied with your sexual stamina, you are not alone. Don’t think that you’re condemned to a life of quickies though. Spend some time learning your own reactions and responses before you step into the bedroom. You’ll find that both you and your partner will get more out of your sessions together.