So You Have Questions About Penis Enhancement…
Many men are unsatisfied with the length of their penis, the hardness of their erections, or find their overall sexual satisfaction lacking. Penis enhancement is designed to help improve the hardness of your erection, as well as your overall enjoyment of sex. We’ve gathered together the most common questions about penis enhancement in one place so if you’re unsatisfied, read on.
What is Penis Enhancement?
Penis enhancement – http://www.penisenhancement101.com/ is used to describe supplements, devices, and techniques that can be used to increase the hardness of an erection. This, in turn, can lead to more satisfying sex for you and your partner, as well as an increase in overall sexual satisfaction.
Not all Supplements are Created Equal
There are as many enhancement supplements on the market as there are stars in the sky, or so it may seem. A quick Google search will bring up thousands of options, and it can be hard to tell which is the best. Here are a few things to look for when you’re searching for the perfect supplement.
- Avoid supplements that sound too good to be true. Any pills that promise to increase the size of your penis should be avoided.
- Avoid labels you can’t read. It might be tempting to buy some pills that are wrapped up in a shiny package and labeled in Chinese. The problem with these is that you have no idea what you’re actually taking.
- Review sites are your friend. Take the advice of those who have come before you. (Pun intended.) Use review sites to find out how effective a supplement is from people who have already tried it.
- Look for good money-back guarantees. A good money-back guarantee is a great way to try out a new product, without risking any of your hard earned cash.
- Don’t hesitate to call. Most sites will have a way for you to contact someone in their customer service department. If you have any questions or concerns about a product, don’t hesitate to call.
- Pay attention to the ingredients. Make sure that the ingredients in your supplement of choice don’t pose any risk of allergic reaction, or interaction with any medications that you are currently taking.
Sexual Enhancement Devices: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Penis enhancement devices usually fall into two categories: penis extenders and vacuum pumps. Penis extenders are medical devices that use gentle pressure to stretch the penis, encouraging increased blood flow and new cell growth. Over time, these extenders can even be used to increase the length and girth of the penis.
Vacuum pumps, on the other hand, are designed to increase the hardness of your erection in the short term. They rely on air or water assisted vacuum tubes to draw extra blood into the penis. Vacuum pumps do carry a bit of risk though. It is possible, especially with air assisted pumps, to ‘over pump.’ Instead of a hard erection, you may find yourself left with a soft, spongy, purple penis that is painful to the touch and may require a trip to the doctor. Over pumping can cause the small blood vessels and capillaries under the skin to burst, releasing the blood into the surrounding tissue.
A Few Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
There are a few ways to increase the hardness of your penis without relying on expensive supplements or uncomfortable devices. Here are a few tips and tricks that we’ve collected for you.
- Ditch the Smokes. Smoking is bad for your health. It’s also bad for your sex life. Studies have shown that smoker’s penises are smaller than non-smokers. Additionally, smoking is known to cause impotence, because the chemicals in cigarettes damage the blood vessels and penile tissues that carry the blood necessary to make your erection possible.
- Get Snipped. Studies have shown that getting a vasectomy or other form of permanent birth control can increase the hardness of your erection as well as overall sexual satisfaction. One of the biggest issues that some men have is anxiety due to the possibility of birth control failure. A vasectomy reduces or eliminates that risk.
- Lose Weight. That beer gut is preventing your penis from achieving its rightful glory. Obesity actually makes the penis appear smaller than it actually is, preventing it from achieving full hardness during an erection. Losing weight will also increase your confidence and overall satisfaction.
Penis enhancement is possible, through the use of supplements, medical devices or other techniques. Do some research and take the time to decide which path is right for you.